CALLING ALL BUSINESSES AND SPONSORS!
On June 2nd, 2018 the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society will find itself in the midst of Caribbean-style celebrations with the second annual Taste the Islands Experience. “Taste the Islands” is a travel and culinary series airing nationwide on PBS stations, hosted by acclaimed chefs, Cynthia “Chef Thia” Verna and Hugh “Chef Irie” Sinclair. The event is an annual fixture that brings tropical Caribbean food, spirits, music, and entertainment to Fort Lauderdale. Other TTIX events have been hosted in both Manhattan and Washington DC.
This year, TTIX is pleased to announce a partnership with Save the Twinz!, a South Florida breast cancer charity organization. Twenty percent (20%) of designated sponsorship funds for this year’s Taste the Islands Experience will be donated to Save the Twinz!
Past and current collaborators and attendees have included brands such a Sandals, Jamaica Tourist Board, Grace Foods, Barbados Tourism Marketing and Sunny.org. Non-profit partnerships have included international charity Food for the Poor and South Florida PBS.
1,500 attendees are expected at this all-inclusive, VIP event, which will feature:
- ■ Tropical ambiance
- ■ Authentic Caribbean cuisine from South Florida restaurants
- ■ Chefs and mixologists visiting from the Caribbean
- ■ Open bar
- ■ Live DJs
- ■ Live culinary demos
- ■ Caribbean culinary theater and culinary museum
- ■ Other island-chic elements
Sponsorship packages currently available include:
- ■ A $2,500 “Community Sponsor” package with benefits including advertising in 20,000 copies of Island Origins Magazine, full page event program ad, tickets and on-site branding
- ■ A $1,000 “Corporate Supporter” package including 10 tickets, full page event program ad, on-stage recognition and discounts on Island Origins Magazine advertising
- ■ $500 full page event program ad (includes 2 tickets) or $250 half page event program ad (includes 1 ticket)
To become a sponsor for this tasty and exciting event, and help beat breast cancer, call (417) 812-5663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org